The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A9 II (Black) + Optical Glass 6" Dome port V.7 only (Standard or Flat port not included)
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick
SeaFrogs 6" Glass Dry Dome Port V.7
6" Glass Dry Dome Port V.7 with a lens shade. Created specifically for underwater photography.
The primary application of this underwater housing is underwater photography/videography. However, it can do a lot more by protecting your camera from weather hazards such as rain, dust, snow, etc. Because of its compact size and near all functionality, it is an ideal item to have while traveling.
Compatible lenses (Dome port)
- Samyang AF14mm F2.8 FE and Sony FE 28mm F2
- Sony FE 28mm F2 + Fisheye Converter
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Fiber optic port
- 6" Glass Dry dome port V.7 (Optical Glass)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- The reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here).
- Underwater housing for Sony A9 II
- 6" Glass Dry dome port V.7
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap