RETURNS / REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
RETURN and REFUND
You can return your product within 14 days from delivery date. If 14 days passed since you received the product, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the original condition upon arrival. It must be in the original packaging as well.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase which is normally an order number (SLExxxx) from the Salted Line Europe website which you can find on out order confirmation emails or on the invoice.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
We may only decide on a partial refund in one of these cases:
- We find an item not in its original condition, damaged or missing for reasons not due to our error
- A product was shipped back to us after the 14 days period from the delivery date without prior email agreement with our team
- A product couldn't be delivered to customer because he or she wasn't available at the time of delivery and failed to pick up the parcel from the local postal service provider
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund within 5 working days.
After the refund is confirmed, we will process the refund payment through the same payment provider (credit card, PayPal, bank transfer) that was used to place and confirm your order.
If you haven’t received a refund within 5 working days after our confirmation, first check your latest bank account status and then contact your credit card or PayPal account support, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often internal processing time required before a refund is posted.
If you’ve checked with the payment provider and your bank and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify the situation.
Important: We may introduce stock clearance sale from time to time, and products boughts on sale are not eligible for refunds. Only regular priced items may be refunded. You will be able to identify the sale product in your invoice, we will put the respective note at the bottom of your product invoice that comes in the box.
We only exchange items if they are defective or damaged during delivery. If you discovered a factory defect or damage upon your order arrival, send us an email at email@example.com and we will advice you on the next steps.
Since 100% of our housings are inspected and tested before shipping to customer, we are proud that there were zero exchanges claimed in 2018 and 2019 yet.
HOW TO RETURN YOUR PRODUCT:
- Send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (SLExxxx) and the explanation of your reason for return
- Make sure you receive our feedback and agreement for return
- Send your product back to us by registered post service (with signature upon delivery) to the following address: Attn: Andrey Zalivin, Salted Line Europe., 94 Cannenburg, 1081HD, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Send us the tracking number provided by the post office so that we can prepare for your parcel arrival
- Get our email confirmation upon your parcel arrival
You will be responsible for covering the postal tariffs for the return parcel.
Important: Shipping costs and any applicable customs fee and/or import taxes related to your initial order arrivasl are non-refundable.
Depending on your location, the time required to process your product return or exchange may vary. We will always keep you informed via email about the status and next steps.
If you are shipping an item over EUR 50, we recommend to consider insurred shipping tariff which covers the cost of your product in case of the parcel loss by the postal services provider. We can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item for the reasons beyond our control.