Salted Line Europe provides a limited 1 year warranty from the date of purchase for all products at our website against all defects in original workmanship and material under normal use and service mentioned in the owner’s manual with the exceptions specified below:
Warranty service terms and conditions:
- The warranty applies only to the products purchased at our website, the reference to the valid Order Number is required when applying for warranty services
- The warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the purchaser who placed an order on our website
- All correspondence concerning our warranty services must be accompanied by a copy of original sales receipt and serial number of the product in question. Please use the Warranty Claim communication example below for the reference.
- This warranty does not apply and may be rendered completely void in the event of accidental physical damage, misuse, flooding due to neglect, tampering, lack of care and maintenance, improper storage, or unauthorized storage
- This warranty becomes void if the product components are damaged by anything other than normal recreational diving or surf photography use
- Any modifications made to the housing or its controls and parts will void the warranty
- Each underwater camera housing is tested in high pressure chamber and examined before it is shipped. It should therefore be visually and operationally checked as soon as it is received. If it is damaged in anyway, please notify us immediately.
- Repairs made under this warranty will not extent the warranty period
- In the event your product is confirmed to be defective upon receipt by our warranty specialists, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge, excluding shipping and handling charges. Salted Line Europe reserve the right to charge shipping and handling fees which will be clearly communicated to client before the repair or replacement.
The warranty does NOT cover:
- 3rd party camera inside the Salted Line Housing. It is full responsibility of user to arrange for the relevant insurance coverage or accident coverage of the photo camera used inside our underwater housing.
- Any leakage or damage caused by misaligned or not properly services O-ring seal. Every single unit of our O-ring sealed products undergo extensive factory pressure testing before being shipped to our clients and are therefore guaranteed to be sealed and functioning when shipped from the factory.
- All paint finishing, cosmetic discoloration of surfaces, powder coating, or material stitching that is chipped, damaged, or unthreaded through customer use that do not affect functionality of the product
- This warranty specifically excludes cords, wet connectors and O-rings
- This warranty specifically excludes products with similar type numbers and/or names that are purchased from Amazon, AliExpress, eBay or other third party sellers. Salted Line Europe reserves the right to decline any communication and support on purchases outside of our website. For the quality issues with product(s) not purchased from Salted Line Europe, customers are advised to contact the respective vendor(s) directly.
Limited Liability statement:
- Salted Line Europe does not accept any liability for any loss, damages, or expenses including incidental or consequential damages directly or indirectly arising from the sale or use of the product
- Salted Line Europe does not accept any liability for any loss of captured images or video or the inability to capture images or video even if it is due to the manufacturing defect or leakage of the product
Example of the Warranty Claim communication:
Subject: Warranty claim for order # (your order) SN: (serial number of an underwater camera housing)
eg.#1111 SN: R111-0000-111, copy of the purchase receipt attached.
Please write your order ID and serial number of a unit in the subject line, this will allow us to quickly recognize your claim even when the mail server places your message in a Spam folder.