EU VAT is calculated at the checkout page based on the order's destination country.
We do not apply VAT or any additional charges for countries outside the EU.
The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A9 II (Black)
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick.
SeaFrogs 6" Dry Dome Port V.7
6" Dry Dome Port V.7 with a lens shade. Created specifically for underwater photography.
Compatible lenses (Dome port)
- Samyang AF14mm F2.8 FE and Sony FE 28mm F2
- Sony FE 28mm F2 + Fisheye Converter
Flat Long port
Created specifically for underwater photography including the ability to use manual focus.
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear - purchase here) Works from 35mm to 70mm
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG Art E-mount (manual focus available, gear included)
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS (manual focus available, gear included)
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear - purchase here) - Works from 28mm to 65mm
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Optical acrylic
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Long flat port (Optical glass)
- 6" Dry dome port (Optical acrylic)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- Reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here).
- Underwater housing for Sony A9 II
- Long flat port
- Focus gear (For FE 90mm / Sigma 35mm)
- 6" Dry dome port V.7
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Spare O'ring (DDP V.1 / V.2)
- Spare O'rings x2 for VPS plug
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap