EU VAT is calculated at the checkout page based on the order's destination country.
We do not apply VAT or any additional charges for countries outside the EU.
The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A9 II (Black) + Optical acrylic 8" Dome port V.8 only (Standard or Flat port not included).
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick.
SeaFrogs 8" optical acrylic Dry Dome Port V.8
8" Dry Dome Port with lens shade. Created specifically for underwater photography.
The primary application of this underwater housing is underwater photography/videography. However, it can do a lot more by protecting your camera from weather hazards such as rain, dust, snow, etc. Because of its compact size and near-all functionality, it is an ideal item to have while traveling.
Compatible lenses (Dome port)
- Samyang AF14mm F2.8 FE
- Sony FE 28mm F2
- Sony FE 28mm F2 + Fisheye Converter
- ABS plastic
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Optical acrylic
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Standard port (Optical glass)
- 6" Dry dome port V2 (Optical acrylic)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- The reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here), or a Fiber-optic cable (purchase here) with a Flash trigger (purchase here)
- Underwater housing for Sony A9 II
- 8" Dry dome port V.8
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap