EU VAT is calculated at the checkout page based on the order's destination country.
We do not apply VAT or any additional charges for countries outside the EU.
The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A9 II + Optical acrylic 6" Dome port V.2 only (Standard or Flat port not included).
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick.
SeaFrogs 6" optical acrylic Dry Dome Port V.2
6" Dry Dome Port V2 with a lens shade. Created specifically for underwater photography.
Compatible lenses (Dome port)
Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear included)
- ABS plastic
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Optical acrylic
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Fiber optic port
- 6" Dry dome port V.2 (Optical acrylic)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- The reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here), or a Fiber-optic cable (purchase here) with a Flash trigger (purchase here)
- Underwater housing for Sony A9 II
- 6" Dry dome port V.2
- Zoom gear (For FE16-35mm F2.8 GM)
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap