EU VAT is calculated at the checkout page based on the order's destination country.
We do not apply VAT or any additional charges for countries outside the EU.
The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A9 II
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick.
Flat Long port
Created specifically for underwater photography including the ability to use manual focus.
- Sony FE 24-70mm F4 ZA OSS (Autofocus only) Works from 35mm to 70mm
- Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG Art E-mount (manual focus available, gear included)
- Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS (manual focus available, gear included)
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear - purchase here) - Works from 28mm to 65mm
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Long flat port (Optical glass)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- Reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here).
- Underwater housing for Sony A9 II
- Long flat port
- Focus gear (For FE 90mm / Sigma 35mm)
- User manual
- Spare O'ring
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap