The main difference between the PRO version and the usual one is the port for the fiber optic cable and the ability to control the aperture wheel located on the front side of the camera.
SeaFrogs 40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A7R IV + 6" Flat Long Port only (Standard or Flat port not included).
Full camera control is available, except for the joystick.
Compatible lenses (6" flat long port):
- Sigma 24-70 F2.8 DG (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear included, from 24 to 55mm)
- Sony FE 24-70 F2.8 GM (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear not included, purchase here)
- Sony FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear not included, purchase here)
- Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear not included, purchase here)
Under no circumstances use the Pistol Grip accessory with this 6" Flat Long Port, as an unsupported weight of the port may cause irreparable damage to the Pistol Grip accessory and housing.
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Fiber optic cable port
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- The reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here), or a Fiber-optic cable (purchase here) with a Flash trigger (purchase here)
- Underwater housing for Sony A7R IV
- 6" Glass flat long port
- Zoom gear for Sigma 24-70 F2.8 DG lens
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap