Seafrogs Underwater camera housing for Sony A7 IV.
This new generation (NG) model offers almost full control of your camera including joystick operation on all axis as well as mode selection between photo/video on the go. This new model comes with metal dual sides locks on both sides, making it very secure as well as easy to take the camera out of the product after use.
- ABS plastic
- Optical glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Sony FE 16-35mm F4 (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear included)
- Sony FE 12-24mm F4G (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear - purchase here, from 14 to 24mm)
- Aperture control
- Joystick control
New upgrade leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Port for checking the vacuum seal with VPS-100 accessory
- Port for connecting Synchro cable to trigger strobes*
- Dual fiber-optic port for optical connection to trigger strobes*
- High-quality optical viewfinder
- Dual-sided metal latch locking system
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- Multi-coated glass lens port (All flat ports)
*In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use of a Fiber-optic cable as well as the flash trigger or a synchro cable (purchase here)
- The A7 IV NG camera housing doesn't support pistol grip accessory.
- The Dry dome ports (Acrylic/Glass), as well as the flat ports from previous models of Sony A7 camera housings (A7 II NG, A7 III / A7R III, A7S III, A1, A9, A9 II, A7 IV, A7R IV), are partially compatible and have limited functionality. If you have an inquiry about whether the port that you currently own will fit, please contact support with your order ID.
- Underwater housing for Sony A7 IV NG
- 6" optical glass Dry dome port V.10
- Zoom gear for Sony FE 16-35mm F4
- Spare O-ring
- Silicone grease (5ml)
- User manual