40M/130FT Underwater camera housing for Sony A7 III / A7R III + Optical acrylic 6" Dome port V.2 only (Standard or Flat port not included).
Some camera functions are not available inside the unit:
- Front Dial below the shutter release button
- Joystick button
SeaFrogs 6" Dry Dome Port V.2
6" Dry Dome Port V.2 with a lens shade. Created specifically for underwater photography.
The primary application of this underwater housing is underwater photography/videography. However, it can do a lot more by protecting your camera from weather hazards such as rain, dust, snow, etc. Because of its compact size and near all functionality, it is an ideal item to have while traveling.
Compatible lenses (Dome port)
Sony FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM (Autofocus only, Manual zoom gear included)
- ABS plastic
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with spring
- Optical acrylic
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Interchangeable port system
- Synchro cable port
- Fiber optic port
- 6" Dry dome port V.2 (Optical acrylic)
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- 40m / 130ft Dept rate
- The reinforced metallic bottom plate
In order to connect an external strobe with this housing, it will require to use a Dual 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here) or a Single 5-Pin Sync Cord (purchase here).
- Underwater housing for Sony A7 III / A7R III
- 6" Dry dome port V.2
- Zoom gear (For FE16-35mm F2.8 GM)
- User manual
- Spare O'ring (150x4mm, back)
- Silicone grease 5ml packet
- Shoulder & wrist strap