EU VAT is calculated at the checkout page based on the order's destination country.
We do not apply VAT or any additional charges for countries outside the EU.
SeaFrogs 40m/130ft Underwater Camera Housing for Canon EOS M6 Mark II with a flat port
- Canon EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM (Autofocus only, zoom gear included)
- Canon EF-M 11-22mm f/4-5.6 IS STM (Autofocus only, zoom gear included)
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM (Autofocus only, zoom not available)
Seafrogs underwater camera housings are designed for those who are into underwater photography/videography. Just insert your digital camera in Seafrogs UW case and you will be able to take beautiful pictures at depth up to 40 meters/130 feet. SeaFrogs products are reliable, as they are made out of high-quality materials. Each housing is tested individually to prevent any accidents. SeaFrogs provides excellent quality for a reasonable price.
- ABS plastic
- Clear plate glass
- Stainless steel
- EPDM rubber
- O'ring sealed buttons with a spring-loaded mechanism to protect your camera properly
- Vacuum Pump System port
- Interchangeable port system
- Optical viewfinder
- Dual Fiber-Optic ports
- Inbuilt leak detection sensor
- Stainless steel mounting plate 1/4" Thread
- Double-sided metal hinge lock
- Multi-coated optical glass standard flat port
- All functions accessible, same as on the camera
- Extremely positive ( Hand strap required )
- Underwater housing (with 18-55mm / 11-22mm flat port)
- Zoom gear for 18-55mm / 11-22mm
- Wrist strap
- Shoulder strap
- Spare O'ring
- User manual
Manufactory certificated: ISO9001, CES and IPx8
ATTENTION! Please Remove The Optional Grip On Your Camera(If you have one Equipped)Before putting the camera into Underwater Housing/Case.