How to make underwater video with Sea Frogs Salted Line 4" Dome Port and Diving Handle Tray
Sea Frogs Salted Line range of underwater housings is designed for industry leading mirrorless Sony Alpha a6000, a6300, a6400 and a6500 cameras.
In Salted Line Europe we only sell directly to customers from our company website and that allows us to offer the most attractive (unbeatable) prices for the great quality housings, ports and accessories.
Why you should choose the Sea Frogs Salted Line Underwater Housing?
- Unique design and professional engineering for best user experience
- Interchangeable port system for multiple Wide-angle and Macro lenses
- Detachable Pistol Grip with 2-stage trigger for Surfing photography
- Built-in moisture sensor with light and sound alarm signal
- Optical viewfinder and LCD screen options
- Full access to camera control buttons
- Optional Vacuum valve and Pump system for extra seal and peace of mind
Every housing is pre-tested for vacuum seal and functionality before shipping
In the below short demo video you can see how our crew is using the 4 inch Wide Angle Dome Port and Light weight alluminium Handle Tray for the close focus wide-angle video production. It is well known that the 4 inch dome ports are better solution the close range wide-angle underwater videos as compared to the bigger size 6 inch Dome ports used preferably for the long focus videos and Over/Under split shots.
Let us know if you have any questions, our customer support team is ready to help.
You can find all the details about our Sea Frogs Salted Line Underwater Housing with 4 inch Dry Dome Port.